| What Are Promotional Products?
Promotional products are useful and/or symbolic products used in advertising as communication vehicles, goodwill reminders, signs, gifts and incentives.
Why Use Promotional Products?
Top Eight Uses of Promotional Products
- Promote goodwill/image
- Reinforce marketing of existing products, services, facilities
- Recognize employee performance
- Generate sales leads
- Promote trade show traffic
- Introduce new products, services, facilities
- Stimulate employee sales performance
- Stimulate employee productivity
Where Are Promotional Products Used?
- Business Gifts
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations & Events
- Employee Service Awards
- Employee Safety & Education
- Brand Awareness
- Trade Shows
- New Customer/Account Generations
- Not-For-Profit Programs
- Employee Incentive Programs
- New Product/Service Introductions
- Dealer/Distributor Programs
Promotional Product Categories
Ad specialties have these key elements:
Premiums and Incentives
- An advertising or promotional message
- Placed on (or with) a useful item
- Given with no strings attached
Give a useful item with some strings attached (e.g. buy this book and get a free bookmark) and the item becomes a premium. A promotional product is a premium when it is offered as an incentive to produce a specific action.
Plaques, service pins, trophies, award jewellery and other gifts that signify performance or honours can be categorized as recognition awards.
Typically given by businesses to customers, employees, and suppliers. In the context used here, business gifts are not extravagant gifts and trips.
Gift-giving reasons cited by companies are: to thank customers, to develop business, to recognize employee performance and longevity, because customers expect them, and others.
A recent study shows promotional products are likely to outperform coupons or no promotion at all by almost 13 percent.
The "staying power" of promotional products marketing gives it an edge over other types of marketing.
Promotional products are ideal for introducing a new product, motivating sales staff, building goodwill or opening new accounts.
No matter the size of your company or budget, Pro Max 2000 makes it easy to create promotional merchandise that will achieve your marketing goals.